Royal Black Performance Tyres Available in Coleford
- Outside-Pattern with well balanced rigidity makes pressure on contact patch spread equally, providing excellent dry surface handling.
- Inside-Curved groove walls are designed to aide shoulder water-directing grooves in water evacuation, providing stability and safety on wet roads at high speeds.
- Central part of pattern is designed to increase resistance to hydroplaning.
- Brand new noise-reduction design-5 differently formed blocks are placed in optimized disorder fashion to reach lowest noise level.
- New wide outer profile design, while turning, not only allows to spread car weight pressure on contact patch more evenly, but also expands contact patch surface, improving handling.